Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - BUG DLC review
Published & copyrighted by Landfall
Top-tipster.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This Content
This DLC includes 11 unique bugs that you can trigger in the options menu!
- Added bug where players can access hidden developer tools such as force push, unit grab, spawn projectiles and gravity modulation.
- Added a bug which causes fireworks to be too big and too strong.
- Added a bug which makes it impossible for units to die.
- Added bug where range units attack speed is too high.
- Added bug where balloons weigh too much.
- Added bug where units would become too big.
- Added bug causing units to become too small.
- Added bug where mammoths are able to be placed on top of each other.
- Added bug causing halflings to implode into black holes.
- Added bug causing units to unexplainably spin around at a close range.
- Added bug where all units now have valkyrie wings.
3 GB available space